Roger Slideshow

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Down to HUP

Just wanted to dash off an update this AM. Mom and Dad were transferred down to the hospital at Penn last night via ambulance. The decision was made to postpone any biopsy until Dr. Stadtmauer and his team had a look at all the test results and could compare them to past tests. Mom was hoping to be able to spend the night there with Dad to be able to be there to talk with the doctors first thing in the morning. Dad is extremely fatigued and seems to have just a raft of aches, pains, symptoms and side effects. Please pray for relief and healing for him, and for strength and courage for both of them. They have had some visitors, which has been a blessing, and Nana (Dad's mom) has been faithfully visiting during this and Dad's other hospitalizations. Today is Mom's birthday, by the way. Please continue to pray for insight for the doctors. More later.

1 comment:

Becky Wilson said...

WILL PRAY. Darlings, do not fear. God will NEVER leave you or forsake you. Do you hear me! NEVER. I do not know what you are going through, and I hope I do not sound naive, but all I know is what God has promised, and I hang on to that for you, as I do for myself.
Much, much love,
Becky